Sunday, February 27, 2011
Feet First!
Ok.....I'll admit it. I've never been a feet first girl. I'm one of those "dip my toes in for a minute, then maybe work my way up to my knees, then really shiver when I get in up to my belly" girls. And it usually takes a full ten minutes before I get in up to my neck and finally go under. Today isn't one of those days. Today I'm jumping in feet first! I decided about three weeks ago that I was going to blog the progression of the trials and tribulations of our next housebuilding experience......but the beginning of that project is going to be a little while still (are you aware how much $$$ it takes to build a house???? geez!!!), and I am impatient. So, here I am. Blogging the remodel of the house we are in now. And a little bit of my everyday life. The everyday life that isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination. The everyday life that sometimes makes me smile so much it hurts and sometimes makes me want to not come out from under the covers all day. You know......it's the semi-charmed life. It's the life I live and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment