I wear Bare Escentuals make-up and I love it, but I specifically LOVE this product. It is called Well-Rested. It goes around your eyes and easily makes a crappy 5 hour night of tossing and turning look like 8 hours of sleeping like a baby. It lives up to it's name! I have dark circles anyway, so I wear it everyday even if I don't wear make-up. You can get it online at their website, or on the mall at Sephora. $18
Circle E Candle in the scent of Bird of Paradise. This candle smells so yummy. You will want to get a spoon and eat it. But I wouldn't recommend that. It will smell up the entire house. It has a sweet fruity smell. I get the 28 ounce candle and it runs about $21 and lasts 155 hours. This is also a great gift for someone!
Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream. It smells delish. It will make you want to lick your fingers, but I will caution you....it does not taste good. It is not greasy at all and makes your hands so super soft. It runs about $12, but I usually catch it on sale for $10 or under.
Strawberrry flavored Chapstick. I use this product EVERY DAY. It is my lipstick. I have about 6 tubes of it all over the place. I like the way it feels, smells, and tastes. $1
The joie scraper. I got this little jewel at T.J. Maxx. I had no idea how much I was going to love it. I use this little piece of joy to scrape all the stubborn food off dishes, pots, and pans. All my dishes go through the dishwasher and they just keep making the run through it until they get clean (no matter how many times they may have to go through a cycle....1, 2, or 10). This little tool greatly reduces the amount of times my poor dishes have to suffer through cycle after cycle. Once I notice a little stuck on food, I just scrape it off and run it back through....voila! I also use this for scraping dried on food off my countertop. Works like a charm. $3!!
Last, these are my Sperrys. I only have six pair. I have a shoe addiction, so to pick out a favorite shoe is tough. But I love these Angelfish Sperry's in graphite. They match almost everything and are so comfy. I wear them in winter, spring, summer, and fall. I lucked up and got these babies on sale for $42. Now, that was a sweet deal. So sweet, in fact, that I had to get the brown pair, too!
Well, those are a few of my favorite things right now. And like I said....don't be looking under your chair because you are going to be disappointed. But you really should go out and get these things because I think you would love them too.
What are some of your favorite things?





No comments:
Post a Comment